Flax Seeds (Alsi) 45gm
Udupiwala Flax Seed consists of 100% pure, unadulterated sourced from Sult, Almora, Uttarakhand. It ...
Description: - Organic flax (Alsi) seeds Grind flaxseed into a fine powder Flaxseeds are a good source of dietary fiber and omega-3 fatty acids, including alpha-linolenic acid.
How much Flax seed per day is safe?
Only 1 tablespoon (7 grams) of ground flaxseed should be taken into your diet per day.
Direction to use: -
- You can eat flaxseed by mixing it with cooked vegetables. This increases the nutritional value of food.
- If you are worried about fitness, then you can also consume flaxseed by adding it to smoothie.
- Apart from this, you can also use flaxseed instead of cumin in curd raita.
- The best thing is that flaxseed does not affect any test. Therefore, if you wish, you can consume flax seeds by mixing them with carrot and semolina pudding.
- During the winter season, laddus made by mixing flaxseed, flour and dry fruits are also very nutritious. You can prepare laddus of flax seeds in winter. These are also considered effective in increasing breast milk for a new mother.
- These days, flaxseed is also being used in chicken or gajak sold in the market. If you want, you can also use flaxseed in cookies.
Ingredients and Flavors-
Udupiwala Flax Seed consists of 100% pure, unadulterated sourced from Sult, Almora, Uttarakhand. It is fresh with a strong warm flavour, filled with a pleasant earthy aroma.
Improves Digestive Health
Lowers Blood Sugar
Promotes Heart Health
Alleviates Menopausal Symptoms
Helps with Dry Eyes Syndrome
Boosts Skin and Hair Health